SHAREing & CAREing’s mission is to increase awareness about the importance of early detection, self- examination and cancer screening and to support patients by addressing their needs in a friendly and warm environment. The founders and most of our volunteers are breast cancer survivors and first generation Americans who are bilingual and represent the multi-ethnic fabric of communities in Queens. We partner with local physicians and hospitals to offer heath forums, mammography and screening, and to provide unique counseling and culturally sensitive support services for men and women seeking information about cancer. All of our services are free of charge.
- Free & low-cost mammography
- Free & low cost hair loss accessories and breast cancer products
- Free & low cost cancer treatments
- Free & Low cost treatment transportation
- Understanding insurance coverage and benefit claims
- Support Group Meetings
- Long-term Survivorship Group
For more information on our services, please use the form below or contact SHAREing & CAREing today.