Thank you to everyone who came out to support us at our Annual Benefit & Silent Auction on November 8, 2017. The unforgettable night, held at Riccardo’s by the Bridge, commemorated 23 years of SHAREing & CAREing’s service to the Queens community. Many thanks to our generous corporate sponsor First Central Savings Bank who helped make the night possible.
This year we had the honor of acknowledging an incredible group of award recipients, all who have made a difference in our community:
- Susan L. Camerata, Chief Financial Officer, The Wavecrest Management Team Ltd. (Guest of Honor)
- Frederick J. Camerata, Chief Executive Officer, The Wavecrest Management Team Ltd. (Guest of Honor)
- James T. O’Connor, MD, FACS; Direct0r; Department of Surgery; NYC Health + Hospitals/Queens (Physician’s Recognition Award)
- Israel Rocha, Jr. Chief Executive Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst (Excellence in Healthcare Leadership)
- Jill Goldstein, MA, MS, RN, Vice President of Nursing, Mount Sinai Queens (Excellence in Nursing)
- Laura Jean Hawkins, President, Hawkins Consulting Inc. (Community Recognition Award)
The staff and volunteers of SHAREing & CAREing are deeply grateful for the energy and devotion of these special people and the continuing support we receive from our community for our cancer support services.