SHAREing & CAREing’s services are unique because once you contact us we bring you into our “family”. We believe that no one should feel alone or hopeless during a time of illness and that life goes on even when you are going through treatment and are not well enough to get to your daily tasks. We know firsthand the impact cancer can have on your loved ones and your financial situation. If you have very specific needs that are not being met and are impacting your ability to focus on your treatment and recovery SHAREing & CAREing may be able to help. Here are some of the free services we provide or refer you to:
- Individual counseling and support for emotional, social and practical issues
- Support groups, seminars and workshops addressing family, financial and employment concerns
- “Buddy” programs where long-term survivors can mentor those who are newly-diagnosed
- Wellness programs including information on managing nutrition, exercise, managing fatigue and side effects and tips for reducing stress
- Social outings, creative activities, holiday potlucks, and other opportunities to engage with our supportive community
For more information about our support options, please use the form below or contact us today.